Monday, May 28, 2012

Verticle Stripes



Hello, all! 
I really loved my new colors from last week, so I just had to use them again. So I used both Essie's Navigate Her and my black striper in this design. Enjoy!

You will need:
- Base coat
- Light Green polish
- Gold polish
- A Black striper
- Top coat

First paint your nails with the base coat. Next, paint it two solid coats of the green. 
Essie - Navigate Her

Now use the gold nail polish to create a vertical stripe down each nail.

China Glaze - Harvest Moon

Take the black striper to outline the edges of each gold stripe.

It's So Easy Stripe Rite - Black

Cover with a top coat and that's it!

Sally Hansen - Super Shine

This design is quick, professional, and easy. I hope you all have a great week, and please leave your comments below!
- Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every one of your comments, and I do my best to respond to each and every one!