Monday, June 4, 2012

Color Blocking, Part 2



This is part two of my last post. Here I'll spiff up the color blocking design even more!

You will need:
- your nails, already painted with the color blocking design
- a black striper
- top coat

Use the black striper to outline the different colors.

It's So Easy Stripe Rite - Black

Next, use it to make stripes on the blue section.

It's So Easy Stripe Rite - Black

Use the striper to make lines going a different direction in the yellow section.

It's So Easy Stripe Rite - Black

Finally, draw stripes going a third direction in the green section.

It's So Easy Stripe Rite - Black

Follow up with a top coat and you're done!

L.A. Colors - base coat / topcoat

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every one of your comments, and I do my best to respond to each and every one!