Saturday, June 30, 2012

Window Frame Nails

Hello all! So I know how late in the week it is, but I still wanted to post a tutorial for you all. Here goes!

You will need:
- Four different shades of blue polish
- Tape
- Top Coat

Start off by painting your nails as shown in the previous post.
Next, cut the tape into small strips and  cross them on your nails, like in the picture below.

China Glaze - First Mate

Paint each square a different shade of blue and quickly peel off the tape. 

Nicole by OPI - My Lifesaver, Sally Hansen - Blue Me Away!,
Zoya - Cynthia

After this has dried, use the tape again to cover all of the nail but a line in the center, just like the picture.


Paint this white and quickly remove the tape.


Repeat the last step, this time placing the tape the other way.


Again, paint the open space white and take off the tape. 
This pattern can also be done with a striper, but I chose to use tape because it allows for cleaner lines. 
Cover with a top coat and you're done!

Sally Hansen - Strengthening Top Coat

Thanks for reading! Please give your questions and comments below and follow here/on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every one of your comments, and I do my best to respond to each and every one!