Monday, July 9, 2012

Pink Polka Dots

Hello, nail world! Today I decided to go with something simple and sweet. In this tutorial I'll show you how to combine the fancy french tip with cute and fun polka dots. Enjoy!

You will need:
- Base coat
- Pink polish
- Dotting tool
- White polish
- White striper
- Top coat

As usual, paint all nails with a base coat. Next, paint your thumb and ring finger solid pink and paint just the tips of the pointer, middle, and little fingers. 

OPI - Sparrow Me the Drama

Next, use your dotting tool to create polka dots using the white polish on the thumbs and ring fingers.

Sally Hansen - Timeless White

Take your white striper and outline each of the french tips.

It's So Easy Stripe Rite - White

Cover with a top coat.


Thanks for reading! This simple nail design is easy, professional, and sure to be a hit.
If you liked this tutorial, please follow my blog and like it on Facebook. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading every one of your comments, and I do my best to respond to each and every one!